22 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Twenty-Seven

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Twenty-Eight - A picture of yourself and a family member

Well, here's another prompt that I feel like I've explored already once before (maybe twice, honestly). I say that because I don't really have any digital photos with my parents. I don't know if that says something awful about me. In my head, it's only because I don't usually have my digital camera and want to use it at the same locations I'm with my parents--and they get really snooty with me about taking photos of them.

So here again is a photo of my brother, Phil and I; this time we are modeling the greatest in winter-wear accessories. This was from Christmas a couple years ago. The three of us went shopping at the University Park Mall the weekend before Christmas, and it was a madhouse. While trolling around JC Penny's, we found these obnoxious hats, and decided they needed to be documented.

Phil and my brother are my closest family. Like mentioned in previous posts, they've been with me, and the closest to me for the longest. When I do end up leaving for the Peace Corps, they're going to be who I miss the most of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment