25 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Thirty

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Thirty - A picture of someone you miss.

If I were to write this blog in a year, I could probably put a picture of just about anyone. For now, however, the people I miss most are the friends I made during my semester abroad. It was such a phenomenal time, and I grew so close with the friends I made that semester in such a short amount of time.

This photo was taken in Greenwich, England, at the Prime Meridian. I'm at the top, then Andy, Alissa and Jenna. We took a trip out there so Alissa could stand in both hemispheres at the same time while she was in London visiting (Andy, Jenna and I had gone out there once before already). It was such a great afternoon. Andy and I also had another conquest climbing trees in the park there. We had such a blast together all semester, and in particular that week Alissa was in town. She and I also spent a ton of quality time together while Jenna and Andy were at rehearsals, and I knew from the get-go that we were meant to be together, because she bought MGMT's album the day she arrived.



As a bonus photo, below is the tree Andy and I climbed...

1 comment: