11 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Twenty

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Twenty - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

During my time abroad, I got to see quite a few noteworthy places across Europe. I would, without question, love to return to Europe. However, I would also prefer to broaden my horizons and experience other non-European cultures. I say that because I really could have posted images of anything from the Asian Continent (or Subcontinent, for that matter). I guess I'm just desperate to travel again...

No comments:

Post a Comment