12 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Twenty-One

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Twenty-One - A picture of something you wish you could forget.

This photo was taken at the end of my freshman year of college. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of my freshman year. However, in hindsight, I do wish I could forget my hair looked like that. That was when I was first starting to let it grow, but it hadn't really come into its own yet. In fact, I think I got a haircut about a week later, which was when I first started developing my infamous hair flip.


(Also, this is the first blog post from my new Mac. The layout and composition window is a bit different, so I'm hoping it looks the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment