10 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Nineteen

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!



Day Nineteen - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.

If there's a particular habit I wish I didn't have, it's probably some of my more aggressive driving habits. Keep in mind this photo is not because of my driving habits--this photo is because a deer decided to cross the street without looking both ways first--I just thought it would be a good jumping off place for my habits that some have called "road rage".

I don't think I have road rage issues. I just get annoyed when people don't drive at a level of competency that I deem acceptable. While I think defensive driving is an important part of being safe in an automobile, I feel that sometimes, individuals confuse defensive driving with passive driving. Passive driving is what really boils my blood.



No comments:

Post a Comment