14 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Two

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!

Day Two - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.


From left to right: Phil Bontrager, Tim Koscielny and myself. Phil has been my friend since we were Tiger Cubs back in the first grade. He's easily my closest friend. Tim has been my brother as long as he has been alive, and while we've not always been friends, we get along swimmingly now that we don't have to share a room. This photo was taken in the summer of 2008, the year the three of us went to Warped Tour. This photo was taken right after we were at the barrier during Say Anything. It was pretty crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment