04 April, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Sixteen

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for some time. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Sixteen - A picture of you and your friends.

There is the obligatory "stand in a cluster and smile so we remember these times forever" photo. In the front row, from left to right: Jeni, Allie, Tom and Allison. Kathleen right above them. Then the back, me, Katie, Ethan, Bailey, Matt, Nicole, Ben, James and Tony. This was Homecoming 2010, the semester after the majority of us graduated. It was an exciting weekend of celebration, reminiscing and talks of the future.

I'm sorry if that sounds too cynical. That's not my intent... I've never been the biggest fan of large, posed group shots, but I know this photo meant a lot to a lot of people. I always just prefer candid shots of friends, interacting and laughing in their natural habitat. The action shot, if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment