24 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Ten

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!



Day Ten - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

Words cannot describe the frustration I went through trying to figure out what kind of photo to use for Day Ten. The prompt is just something I don't consider; it is not on my radar at all. I'm not at a point in my life where I'm considering a serious and settled down kind of lifestyle.

However, my brother and I have had conversations about where we see ourselves and each other five, ten and twenty years down the road. Now that we've grown up quite a bit (and we no longer have to live in the same room every day), we get along really well--although, until there's a DNA test, I'm still claiming he's adopted. So, I do hope he and I can both find happiness and fulfillment in our lives, and manage to do so within a close geographical proximity to each other. He's a pretty rad dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment