15 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Three

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!

Day Three - A picture of the cast from your favourite show.


From left to right: Me, Matt Harmon, Kevin Mackowicz, Mary-Katherine Hawk, Jordan Leising, Bailey Snider, Allie Hillman, Sarah Wright and Joe Stewart. Hopefully no one will accuse me of cheating, but The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee was the first thing I thought of when I read "cast from your favourite show". Everyone else I've seen participate appears to have googled promotional photos of television programmes. That's legit. Had I done that, it probably would have been of Supernatural, as that is the only show I've committed myself to watching this year. However, when I see "cast" and "show", I think about theatre.

I got the marvelous opportunity to play Vice Principal Doug Panch. It was an improv-filled role, which was beautiful to do in a scripted theatre setting. I had so much fun, and another reason it was my favourite was because of the cast. I couldn't have asked for a better cast with whom to share the stage. Our cast was outstanding, and the show itself is just hilarious. I would never turn down an opportunity to see this show.

1 comment:

  1. I am extraordinarily jealous of your opportunity to play Doug Panch. I nearly set my school on fire when I found out that they would be putting on "Spelling Bee" after I graduated. I refrained.

    ReplyDelete