20 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Six

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Six - A picture of somewhere you've been.

This was a difficult picture to choose. Mostly because (and please understand, I say this without an ounce of hubris) I have been so many places that I'm quite proud to say I have visited. I could put any photo up from my semester abroad and it would be phenomenal. I mentioned London yesterday, which is where I lived for the semester. Then, my second choice was something from Cairo, but my "profile" picture for blogger is me in front of the Pyramids. I thought another fun photo was this one taken in Paris. I spent a four-day weekend in Paris, and I had such a wonderful time. We saw a provocative photograph of a short-skirted woman bending over with the Eiffel Tower between her legs, and decided this would be our version, as I wasn't wearing a short skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment