13 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day One

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!

Day One - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.


One--I chose this photo because I used to have long hair, and I was always particularly fond if it. Two--I have a freckle on my nipple. Three--I have two Bachelor's degrees: one in mathematics and another in English. Four--I used to run frequently, and I miss it dearly. Five--I'm particularly pretentious when it comes to my taste in music. Six--I think it's of the utmost importance to dress in a presentable manner. Seven--Comedy is my favourite. Eight--I'm an Eagle Scout, and very proud of that fact. Nine--Hippie jokes aside, I've always been particularly fond of tie-dye shirts. Ten--My favourite board game is a toss-up between two of the notoriously geeky: Scrabble and Chess. Eleven--I like to spell out numbers. Twelve--I do not enjoy using the Oxford comma when I write. Thirteen--I sincerely dislike ignorance, and I try desperately never to be. Fourteen--I would put Nutella on anything and eat it. Fifteen--I am more scared about joining the Peace Corps than I let on.

No comments:

Post a Comment