23 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Nine

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!



Day Nine - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Not that I'm trying to be overly nit picky, but I feel like today's prompt should probably be the same as another day. However, instead of posting the same, or a similar, photo and gushing hyperbole, I thought I'd take the opportunity to talk about a couple other of my dear friends, who have always been there for me, through good times, bad times and Kodak moments like these. Heather Madden and Matt Harmon have been wonderful friends of mine throughout my college years. One of my biggest regrets is because of my application for service with the Peace Corps, I will not be able to be a groomsman in his wedding next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment