16 March, 2011

The 30-Day Challenge: Day Four

So, I've tossed around the idea of playing along with this facebook trend for sometime. But I've never really enjoyed following trends. However, my apparent narcissism keeps bringing me back to it.

That being said, I'm going to participate, but I'm going to do it here, instead of on facebook. (The goal is to satisfy my narcissism, as well as motivate me to start using my blog again.) Enjoy!


Day Four - A picture of your night.

From left to right: me, Kevin Wesley, Mike Peters and Ben Domonkos. Well, this isn't my usual night, but it was a great one from the summer. Fire hooping is a delightful pastime to have, even if it's a bit more unusual. It's a former tradition from the Order of the Arrow--the Boy Scouts' honour society. My usual nights are spent working on my laptop or wasting away watching television. However, I didn't think that would be a worthwhile photo to post for people to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment