27 June, 2011

My new blog.

I decided long ago I wanted to keep a blog while abroad.

I decided today that I am going to create a new blog to do it. After formatting and reformatting this one so many times, I like it the way it is; I want to keep using it for its purpose. 

So, because my blogs about China is going to have a completely different purpose, I have a new blog: Waiguoren on Rice

I wanted a likable name. I was leaning toward calling it "White on Rice", but then decided that was a bit too punny. (I still really like it, but thought I should use something a tad more serious.) Waiguoren is a Chinese word used frequently for foreigners. Still kind of a pun, right? They both start with w?


Check out my new blog. Follow my Chinadventures. (There's the pun you were looking for!)



10 Sept, 2013 edit:
I'm having a hard time editing the template of my blog... I'm looking to host a photo here in hopes that I can use it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment